The given date is before 15/10/2013, which is the PROBAV startdate.
Your date is getting changed to this startdate.
Possible errors overview:
- Automatic recovery of platform: automatic shutdown and restart of the satellite which can result in some missing lines on the images
- Calibration zone
- Create Contours Failed: There was an error with the coordinates of the segment so the segment could not be processed.
- Decompression error: An error occurred while unpacking the data transferred from the platform. This can result in some missing lines on the image.
- External delay
- Geometric error: is a shift from the image with compared to he world vector layer
- Internal delay
- Missing TFF: missing Transmission Frame File: communication frames missing due to a missing overpass or a failure/problem with the downlink
- Missing instrument packets: missing lines due to no data
- No reason found
- Other error
- Platform Memory Problem: memory on the platform was full, data might be lost
- Platform in safe mode: the platform went into safe mode, during this time no data was recorded
- QRF-file missing/failed
- VC4 data missing: gaps in the TFF due to different kind of problems